- For Lemon Sauce, combine vegetable stock, lemon juice, cornflower, apple juice, soy sauce, chili sauce and chicken-flavored stock cube in small bowl until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir chicken and garlic until chicken is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add vegetables.
- Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Return chicken to pan; add Lemon Sauce until sauce is thickened and bubbling.
Serve over rice, if desired.