- Start by placing the sausages across the bottom of a 9-inch dish and bake for 20-25 mins at 180-degree Celsius or Gas Mark 4
- Then remove the sausages from the oven and place half of cooked sausage into another dish
- Afterwards, combine your remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Stir this mixture until it becomes smooth
- Pour over the sausages into a baking dish and cook for around 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius or Gas Mark 4
Looking for more easy dinner ideas to enjoy? Click here.