- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (Gas Mark 6).
- Heat oil in heavy large ovenproof frying pan over high eat.
- Add pork and brown on all sides, turning frequently.
- Transfer frying pan with pork to oven and roast pork until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in heavy large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and shallot and sauté 3 minutes.
- Add wine and boil until liquid is reduced by half, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Add both stocks and boil until liquid is reduced to 6 tablespoons, stirring frequently, about 13 minutes.
- Add whipping cream and boil until sauce is reduced to 1 cup, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
- Mix in fresh lime juice.
- Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut pork diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Spoon sauce onto plates.
Fan pork, top with sauce and serve.