- Wash potatoes; scrub thoroughly with a vegetable brush.
- Cut tiny new potatoes into quarters or the medium potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- Place potatoes in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
- Add butter or margarine, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and red pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Cover; micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 11 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice during cooking.
- Stir before serving.
Garnish with snipped rosemary and serve with sour cream, if desired.