- Put the grated potatoes, sweet and ordinary, in a colander over a bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and squeeze the potatoes to remove all the liquid.
- Mix the potatoes with the carrots, onion, garlic, parsley, eggs, flour, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Thin the mixture with milk, if necessary.
- Drop large tablespoons of the batter into a frying pan, and fry the pancakes in melted butter until brown and crisp.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt and a sprinkle of chopped fresh chives.