- Prepare hash browns according to package directions and set aside to cool.
- Combine cubed vegetarian burgers, three-quarters of the cheese and cooled potatoes.
- Pour about half the green chile sauce into the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Fill one corn tortilla with potato filling and place in baking pan.
- Continue until all tortillas have been filled and placed in pan.
- Combine three-quarters of the salsa with the remaining green chile sauce.
- Pour over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 160 degrees C (Gas Mark 3) for 20 to 30 minutes until cheese melts.
Serve with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream and remaining salsa.