- Melt butter in large heavy frying pan.
- Add onion; cook and stir until tender.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- Add flour and salt to frying pan; stir until smooth.
- Add stock, water and hot pepper sauce; cook until bubbly and thickened, stirring constantly.
- Stir in turkey, mixed vegetables and sour cream.
- Simmer over low heat until thoroughly heated.
- Add dumpling halves to top of hot turkey mixture.
- Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Cover; simmer an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until dumplings are no longer doughy.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Serve with choice of potatoes or left over mash.