- Heat oven to 190 degrees C (Gas Mark 5).
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, cumin and garlic powder; toss with turkey in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Make a layer of tortilla chips to cover the bottom of a large 12- to 14-inch round or oval baking dish.
- Evenly spoon refried beans over chips.
- Top with turkey and sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Make another layer of tortilla chips.
- Spoon half the salsa evenly over chips.
- Top with remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake nachos 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts and begins to bubble.
Serve hot with remaining salsa, sour cream and corriander, if desired.